Automated Tunnel Incident Detection System
Specto is a vision based automatic incident detection system that reduces the reaction time by informing the operator in abnormal cases likely to occur in the tunnels.
Thanks to image-based event detection features, Specto detects pedestrians, stopped vehicles, slow or speedy vehicles, and those which had an accident in the tunnels. In addition to that, it conveys visual and audible warnings to the operators by instantly detecting the cases in the tunnel such as smoke and fire which requires instant intervention.
As well as detecting unexpected situations inside the tunnels, Specto further measures and reports vehicle density and the number of cars passing. Identifying data and views that belong to the unexpected cases detected and the traffic variables are recorded in the database. Past inquiry of such recorded data may be performed later on the operator screen.Specto Analysis
- Stopped Vehicle Detection
- Pedestrian Detection
- Smoke Detection
- Detection of vehicles driving on the wrong way
- Detection of Suspicious Package on the way
- The number of passing cars
- Detection of Vehicles Driving Speedy / Slowly
- Instant Density Information
Specto is a vision based incident detection system that can be integrated to any analog or digital cameras available in tunnels. With its high power abilities, Specto is able to control different brand of cameras into a single interface. In that interaface operators could monitor whole cameras and able to observe detected events 24/7.
- Event Detection with 95% Accuracy Rate
- False alarm rate below 2%
- Real Time Processing and Analysis of videos taken by tunnel cameras.
- Real Time Audible Transmission of Detected Event Information with Visual Warnings
- Management of More than one Camera View from a Single Platformi
- All event detected videos and defining metadata is kept in a database.
For brochure CLICK ..